1 Hr Pro&Tell
Group Online Session/Wk
-our version of Show&Tell
For Members Of This Level Only:
- Posted schedule will list instructional that will be studied/reviewed by Group
- The Instructional Video for that week will be posted in the On Demand Video Library after this session (9 events rotate through every 6th week, so if you miss one, it will come back around)
- Each week Pro Level members submit questions for discussion 24 hrs in advance about video/week
- These questions will be answered by Coach during session
- Members can demonstrate their progress on techniques being learned in video/week
- **demonstrations to be done indoors to "the air only- no throws" during inclement weather & seasonal daylight changes
- We will review/adjust how you are interpreting the instructional videos, please attend, prepared to participate. These sessions are a safe, non-judgemental place to learn and grow in this sport!
- Can't make the session? No worries, within 24 hrs the recording of this session will be available for review by the group for 7 days. After that it will be removed/archived.
Review The On-boarding/Site Tour Video
- Easy access to/use of 2way livestreaming video for group online Pro&Tell -our version of Show&Tell
- Easy access to free cloud storage to quickly upload practice videos for markup & analysis
View Instruction Videos:
On Demand - In Your Time, At Your Convenience
**This Pro level is not to be confused with the training required to become Professional Scottish Highland Game Athletes (paid). Yetl
- Access to all videos available in the Intro & Throw Levels
Specialty Techniques For Events
- Dynamic Start Hammer Throws
- Side Arm WOB Throws
- Spinning WOB
- Spinning Sheaf
Instruction Videos will be posted after completion of that specific Pro&Tell Session
1-2 Hr Group Online Practice/Wk Or
2-4 Hr Group In Person Practice/Wk
*In Person Practice-Denver, Co area
For Throw & Pro Level Members
- Practces are designed to build endurance for the 10th Event aka Game Day
- Participants will decide as a group on which events will be practiced
- Each participant will take turns throwing, to receive feedback from others
- All shagging will be done at same time
- **technique & drills can be done indoors during inclement weather
- Check schedule for practice day and time
Video Analysis Of Practice Videos:
Pro Level Members can:
- Submit 1 practice video for analysis & markup
- Analyzed videos are available for review/discussion in private, secured account within 24 hrs.
YEA Backyard Games
Online &/or In Person:
- Scheduled quarterly, dates/times listed on your Pro Level page
- Game will be used as a formal practice to try what you have been working on
Difference Between Pro&Tell & Online Practice
1. Day/Time: Check Calendar Tab
--Group &Tell Sessions are set up for evening; Group Online Practices are set up for early morning to accommodate as many of your varying schedules as is possible
2. Online and In-Person Practices are shared with the Throw and Pro Levels only
3. Info, Throw and Pro&Tell - In these sessions, instruction will be given on a specific technique. After the session, that Instructional Video will be available in the On Demand Video Library. In the next &Tell session, we will discuss as a group, "show" the technique and make sure you are interpreting the video correctly. We will also discuss ways that you can adjust the techniques to customize it to fit your body. With advance permission, I may also share one of your analyzed practice videos with the group to highlight a technique/common issue. Also included will be short, more general Q&A session at the end.
4. Online Practice - the only goal of this session is to practice throwing in each event for height or distance or to turn a caber. We will also practice how to handle game rules and etiquette when they occur.
--When bad weather prevents a majority of the members from being outside, we may bring it inside as an extended &Tell style session. That is why it is so important to RSVP
Weekly Info, Throw and Pro&Tell Sessions Recordings:
The weekly Info, Throw and Pro&Tell Sessions will be recorded, available & posted within 24 hrs, removed/archived after 7 days. At that point, a new recording will be posted.
Upgrade Your Throw Level Membership To The Pro Level, See You Soon!
After you upgrade, you will be redirected to your same "My Account" page on our site/app. When logged on, you will also see/have access to these new pages on your site/app menu: Online Instruction, Pro Level, On Demand Video Library - the Intro, Throw and Pro Level Videos. As you know, these pages are where the magic happens.
Please check your spam folder, if you do not see the 2 emails that will be sent to you upon completing the sign up below. Also mark as 'Safe Sender' any emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Not sure how to do this? Check with your email service provider for details. Our thanks in advance.
There are NO refunds, NO contracts, cancel any time.
1 Hr Private Solo Session - Online Only Available For An Additional Fee of $65.00:
*will include video analysis of athlete trying out any techniques filmed by coach at time of session
schedule 7 days in advance