You have been invited to bypass our normal entry level process to join at the Throw Level.
Before signing up, take a look at what we will be doing and how.
Already decided to join us and get started?
Review The On-boarding/Site Tour Video On The "My Account" Page
"My Account" page only visible after sign up
- Easy access to/use of 2way livestreaming video for group online Throw&Tell -our version of Show&Tell
- Easy access to free cloud storage to quickly upload practice videos for markup & analysis
View Instruction Videos:
On Demand - In Your Time, At Your Convenience
- Access to all videos available in the Intro Level
Advanced Techniques For 9 Events:
- 1 rotation drives in WFD
- 2 rotation drives in WFD
- Advanced techniques for Braemar Stone
- Advanced techniques for Open Stone
- Advanced techniques for Hammer
- Advanced techniques for Caber
- Advanced techniques for WOB
- Advanced techniques for Sheaf
- Surviving & then thriving the 10th Event
Instruction Videos will be posted after completion of that specific Throw and Pro&Tell Session
1 Hr Throw&Tell
Group Online Session/Wk
-our version of Show&Tell
For Members Of This Level Only:
- Posted schedule will list specific event that will be studied/reviewed by Group
Each week Throw Level members may submit questions for discussion 24 hrs in advance
- These questions will be answered by Coach during session
- Members can demonstrate their progress on techniques being learned
- **demonstrations to be done indoors to "the air only- no throws" during inclement weather & seasonal daylight changes
- We will review/adjust how you are interpreting the instructional videos, please attend, prepared to participate. These sessions are a safe, non-judgemental place to learn and grow in this sport!
- Can't make the session? No worries, within 24 hrs the recording of this session will be available for review by the group for 7 days. After that it will be removed/archived.
1-2 Hr Group Online Practice/Wk Or
2-4 Hr Group In Person Practice/Wk
*In Person Practice-Denver, Co area
For Throw & Pro Level Members
- Practices are designed to build endurance for the 10th Event aka Game Day
- In these practice sessions, the purpose is to throw for distance & height, technique is practiced at the "&Tell" sessions
- Participants will decide as a group on which events will be practiced
- At both online and in-person practices each participant will take turns throwing, to receive feedback from others
- **if weather prohibits practice, these sessions will go indoors and focus on technique & drills
- Check schedule for practice day and time
Difference Between Throw&Tell & Online Practice
1. Day/Time: Check Calendar Tab
--Group "&Tell" Sessions are set up for evening; Group Online Practices are set up for early morning to accommodate as many of your varying schedules as is possible
2. Online and In-Person Practices are shared with the Throw and Pro Levels only
3. Info, Throw and Pro&Tell - In these sessions, instruction will be given on a specific technique. After the session, that Instructional Video will be available in the On Demand Video Library. In the next &Tell session, we will discuss as a group, "show" the techniques and make sure you are interpreting the video correctly. We will also discuss ways that you can adjust the techniques to customize it to fit your body. With advance permission, I may also share one of your analyzed practice videos with the group to highlight a technique/common issue. Also included will be short, more general Q&A session at the end.
4. Online Practice - the only goal of this session is to practice throwing in each event for height or distance or to turn a caber. We will also practice how to handle game rules and etiquette when they occur.
--When bad weather prevents a majority of the members from being outside, we may bring it inside as an extended &Tell style session. That is why it is so important to RSVP
Weekly Info, Throw and Pro&Tell Sessions Recordings:
The weekly Info, Throw and Pro&Tell Sessions will be recorded, available & posted within 24 hrs, removed/archived after 7 days. At that point, a new recording will be posted.
Video Analysis Of Practice Videos:
Throw Level Members can:
- Submit 1 practice video/week for analysis & markup
- Analyzed videos available for review/discussion in private, secured account within 24 hrs.
Sign Up To The Throw Level Here, See You Soon!
After sign up, you will be redirected to your "My Account" page on our site/app. When logged on, you will also see/have access to these new pages on your site/app menu: Online Instruction, Throw Level, On Demand Video Library - the Intro and Throw Level Videos. These pages are where the magic happens.
Please check your spam folder, if you do not see the 2 emails that will be sent to you upon completing the sign up below. Also mark as 'Safe Sender' any emails sent from email@example.com. Not sure how to do this? Check with your email service provider for details. Our thanks in advance.
There are NO refunds, NO contracts, cancel any time.
1 Hr Private Solo Session - Online Only Available For An Additional Fee of $65.00:
*will include video analysis of athlete trying out any techniques filmed by coach at time of session
schedule 7 days in advance